Become a Partner
TCEA Corporate Partnership Opportunities
TCEA’s Partnerships offer the unique opportunity to develop special relationships with members and key decision makers. Funds generated from this program help support TCEA activities thus supporting our mission of improving teaching and learning through the use of computers and technologies.
Organizations with long-term commitments to advancing technology in education will benefit significantly from the partnership program.
Why be a TCEA Partner?
- Build brand awareness and showcase your company as a leader in educational technology
- Gain yearlong visibility and recognition
- Receive discounts on advertising, exhibit space, and other sponsorship opportunities
Download the full TCEA Partner Application and Benefits Overview
TCEA Cooperating Association Partners (CAPs)
TCEA partners with educational associations in an effort to increase member outreach and to showcase the partnership of technology, administration, and curriculum. The partnerships deliver additional benefits to each of the partner’s members through professional development offerings and other resources.
TCEA Partners receive the benefits listed below and ask that you provide reciprocal benefits.
- An exhibit space at the TCEA annual convention (February, Austin) in a dedicated position with other association partners to showcase the partnership. This includes access to the over 7,000 attendees and 450 exhibiting companies expected to attend.
- An editorial or ad insert in the final convention program showcasing the partnership and encouraging members to join partnering associations. This would be a combined piece created by TCEA with your input.
- An invitation to your annual conference or other announcement in our electronic newsletter at a date specified by you. Circulation is 30,000 and is sent on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
- A dedicated discount code for your members to receive early-registration pricing.
- Inclusion of your annual conference on the TCEA website through the calendar listing.
- Recognition on the TCEA website as a Cooperating Association Partner (CAP).
TCEA – Your Partner for Delivering Professional Development to your Members
TCEA offers webinars throughout the year to our members ranging from $40 to $50 per webinar on the latest technology integration tools and best practices. Partners can purchase bulk seats at a fraction of the cost to extend their members for a fee or free. Since many of the presentations offered are prepared in advance for our members, we can extend these at a significantly affordable price to your members. Contact us to learn more about extending your member benefits with little effort from you and how you can create a new source of non-dues revenue.
February 3 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm