Are you a campus technology specialist?…or want to be? Do you feel overwhelmed with trying to help meet everyone’s needs, but have little time to develop your own skills and address your areas of need to become more effective in coaching your teachers? TCEA has the solution for you.
Join us for two days of relevant learning to help you become a more effective campus technology specialist. Sessions have been specifically designed to meet your needs and empower you to make a difference in the lives of teachers, staff, and students you work with. At the Campus Technology Specialist Academy, you will:
- Learn best practices for supporting teachers integrating technology;
- Build integration and training skills to make your PD more impactful;
- Solve problems and develop relevant solutions to become more effective;
- Gain resources to share with your teachers; and,
- Develop a network of support for ongoing motivation and inspiration.
- You may receive up to 12 CPE hours for attending this Academy.
Lunch will be provided both days. For dietary restrictions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampton Inn Austin South
4141 Governors Row
Austin, Texas 78744
$135 register by November 2