Technically Special – Like You
The 2016 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference is specifically designed to offer useful and practical information to individuals like you who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
We have created this conference specifically for the tech savvy system administrator, and we have planned a comprehensive package of strands that covers the real-world problems you are encountering, offering solutions you can use.
- Learn in interactive sessions offered by thought leaders and industry experts.
- Explore new technology trends and resources in an interactive environment.
- Discover the newest products and services for your school from technology vendors.
- Expand your personal network and engage in discussions with edtech experts and influencers.
Along with great training, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with sys admins, IT professionals, and others who “keep the Internet on.”
- BYOD Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Google Apps for EDU Implementation
- iOS Device Mangement
- Network/Wireless Management
- End User Technical Support
- Technology Management and Support
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Data Managers
- Information Technologists
- Network Technicians
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Technology Directors
- Technology Managers
When and Where
October 27-28, 2016
TCEA Conference Center