Special Interest Groups
Campus Technology Special Interest Group
CAMP-SIG provides assistance and networking opportunities for campus instructional technologists. Members include instructional technologists, campus technology coordinators, district or campus technology trainers, and technology specialists. The SIG has a special group in the Community that provides tips and resources, coaching and mentoring methods, and networking opportunities, as well as annual meetings.
Become a CAMP-SIG Member!
Stay up-to-date, communicate with other CAMP-SIG members, and more, for as little as $10 per year.
- To encourage an active interest in technology PreK-12.
- To provide an opportunity to study and keep abreast of any new trends in technology.
- To improve teacher training programs in the area of technology.
- To promote professional cooperation and communication between educator/staff and administrators toward realizations of sound educational achievements.
- To provide a liaison with other organizations involved in the use of technology as an educational tool.
Members of CAMP-SIG are added to the SIG’s group inside of the TCEA Community after payment for their SIG membership is processed. Please allow at least 24 hours to be added to the CAMP-SIG group. You will remain apart of the group until either your TCEA, or your SIG dues expire. If you have any questions regarding the Community please contact Matt Dawson.
February 3 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm
February 21 @ 12:00 am - March 13 @ 12:00 am
February 23 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm