Special Interest Groups
Technology Coordinators Special Interest Group
TEC-SIG is the largest SIG and was established in 1989 for the purpose of providing a means of communication between technology coordinators, instructional technology leaders, and other administrators throughout the state.The organization furnishes its members up-to-date information on legislation, happenings within the Texas Education Agency, grants, and TEC SIG activities. Members share their own technology-related experiences at three yearly meetings in an effort to educate and inform each other on what is happening in the field of technology.
Become a TEC-SIG Member!
Stay up-to-date, communicate with other TEC-SIG members, and more, for as little as $20 per year.
- To encourage an active interest in technology on levels PreK-12, & higher ed throughout the state of Texas.
- To provide an opportunity to study and keep abreast of any new trends in technology.
- To improve teacher training programs in Texas in the area of technology.
- To promote professional cooperation and communication between educator/staff and administrators toward realizations of sound educational achievements.
- To provide a liaison with other organizations involved in the use of technology as an educational tool.
February 3 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm
February 21 @ 12:00 am - March 13 @ 12:00 am
February 23 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm